Sat, 02 Sept|
MRKH Peer Support Picnic London
Regents Park Picnic - RSVP for updates and details!
Time & Location
02 Sept, 13:30 – 17:00
London, Regent's Park, London NW1, UK
About the event
We are back with our MRKH picnic! This will be our third time doing a picnic style event, and we can't wait to see you there.
We will meet by the Public toilet area of regents park as per the pin on the poster. We will send a live location pin via the Whatsapp group, so do come and join us in there and we will be sending the exact spot near-ish the toilets in the morning.
If you have never met anyone with MRKH before, check out other organisations for upcoming events - on the 22/07 @mrkhconnect are bringing their virtual events to life at MRKH Connect Live host many other , also check out pages like @mrkhstars where you can find an MRKH buddy to talk to should you need a bit of extra support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join our Whatsapp Group (include your name, age diagnosed and a bit about you so we can keep our community safe)
- Event for people of all ages with MRKH syndrome
- Bring your own food/drinks
- Bring something to sit on (if you want, we are sure there will be larger blankets to share!)
- Bring anyone you want to support you (family, a friend, children and pets welcome!